Flowers
I made these flowers to replace an earlier, smaller piece that hit the floor and became frit. Again, it is a combination of powdered color between the transparent layers and black Glassline paint fused into the upper layer.
These sunflowers are dedicated to a very special lady, whose wedding decor was all sunflowers. Hopefully it will soon be in the collection of Mariela and Raúl.
And then there are those which might have been. This larger, more abstract sunflower split during heating, and then refused itself as the glass liquified and then cooled. It's not sturdy enough for travel, but I still
enjoy looking at it now and then at home.

1 Comments:
I love the flowers too! Especially the 1st picture that you made out of a smaller original piece. You are so talented, you continue to amaze me!! Can't wait to see you!!
By
nanette, at 5:02 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home